Where to Buy Ekena Millwork Products?
We have an extensive network of great dealers that both carry our products and let you special-order Ekena items that can then be shipped directly to the jobsite. Give us a call at 866-607-0453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you a list of dealers in your area.
All standard products are available to ship within 24-72 hours. We deeply inventory all of our products - our goal is to never run out of anything. If you need an order to ship the same day, that is very possible - but you need to call us now! NOTE: Items that cannot ship within 72 hours are: rough-sawn brackets, corbels, rafter tails, and gable vents.
What is Urethane?
Urethane is a high-density composite material that is designed to look and feel like wood. It is resistant to moisture, heat, cold, insects, mold, & more.
How is it Made?
We make our urethane products from a high-density, rigid foam like material. The urethane forms in a detailed mold that gives it the detail and density of a carved wood product. Urethane is a resilient material that is moisture, pest, and rot resistant. It is also light-weight making it easy to install.
How is it Finished?
We deliver our urethane products pre-primed and ready to paint, faux finish or gel stain.
How is it Installed?
Installing urethane is simple. Apply construction adhesive to the back, push in place, and fasten with a pin nailer.
Can I use it on the Interior and Exterior of the Home?
Yes! Urethane is great for both interior and exterior applications. It can withstand all weather conditions. It is also impervious to moisture, pests, and rotting.
About our Western Red Cedar, Douglas Fir, and Pine
Our Rustic Collection is an instant classic. Our Rustic wood millwork utilizes the technologies of today to build the 'log and timber' wood products that have been in architecture for centuries. Because our products are not kiln dried, each item in our Rustic Collection is 100% unique and will contain the natural variations that the wood species offers. Your wood bracket, corbel, rafter tail, will contain unique colors, grains, textures, knots, sapwood & heartwood content and possible sap bleeding, and even natural checking, splitting & cracks. These natural variations are what make the Rustic Collection stand out from the rest. Be proud of your project; stand out from the cookie-cutter homes; use the Rustic Collection family of products.
Note: If you are looking for more of a furniture or cabinet grade product, we offer a full line of kiln dried, hand carved products. We can also custom make products to your exact specifications.
How Much is Shipping?
Freight is $20 per order, no matter the quantity or size with the only exceptions below.
- *Some items may require a carrier charge – these items are noted in the catalog with a carrier logo. When this logo is shown, shipping is $100 per order.
- *Some items require real freight. These items are clearly noted in the catalog.
Is There a Minimum Order Size?
Nope. Order whatever you want.
How to Place Orders
There are three basic ways to place the order:
- Via Phone: Call (866) 607-0453 to place your order over the phone. Make sure to reference your customer account number.
- Via Fax: Fax your Purchase Order (PO) to (866) 591-3143 and put it Attn: Order Processing. Your order will be processed within 24 hours.
- Via Email: You may email your Purchase Order (PO) to Orders@EkenaMillwork.com. When emailing a purchase order, please save the file as a PDF and attach it to the email. If there are any special instructions, please include them on the PO, not in the email content.
Please include the following information on all purchase orders faxed or emailed:
- Ship-to Address
- Contact telephone number for jobsite delivery
- Billing Address
- Item part numbers
- Item quantities
- Special instructions
Ask Your Own Question
At Ekena Millwork, we are here for you. If you have are not able to find answer to your questions, please feel free to contact us through the website. One of our representatives will get back to you, usually within 24 hours.Contact Us
Shipping & Delivery
Most often common carrier rules and regulations require that orders be delivered during “Normal Business Hours.” This generally means between 8:00AM to 5:00PM, but could vary depending in the community or the freight company. If the delivery is arbitrarily refused during these normal working hours, an additional charge may be inflicted by the carrier.
Acceptance & Receipt of Goods
Many of our orders ship UPS or FedEx, but when the order is large, or contains a large item, then it must ship via Common Carrier. When shipping on a carrier truck, please follow the guidelines below.
When Driver is present
Check the driver’s delivery receipt and/or Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Is the shipment/order yours?
- Is all the necessary information or documentation present? (i.e. PO numbers, job name specified, deliver terms, number of items, etc.)
Count your freight
Inspect all packages. Make sure that every product you ordered is accounted for and present.
Is there any damage?
It is very important that you confirm the product is received undamaged, from shipment, and is the correct item. To do so, please examine the shipping box and all contents immediately upon receipt for any signs of damage, wrong item(s) or defective product(s). All damaged or incorrect items must be noted on the BOL in driver’s presence.
Signing the BOL/Delivery Receipt
By signing the BOL and not noting any damaged or missing/incorrect items, the customer is agreeing that the order arrived in perfect condition and was fulfilled correctly. In the event of concealed damage, the customer is responsible.
All claims must be initiated within 72 hours of delivery.
Cancellation & Return Policy
- Custom Orders
- "Custom" manufactured orders can be canceled for up to 24 hours after the order is placed. After 24 hours, the order cannot be canceled.
- Customers will be charged the full product price for "custom" manufactured orders that are canceled after 24 hours.
- Stock Items
- Orders placed for standard catalog products or "stocked items" can be canceled or adjusted within 24 hours after receipt of order.
- An order that is canceled and/or refused after the order has shipped will be charged a 20% restocking charge along with all applicable "to and from" freight costs and charges associated with the canceled order.
- All requests for product returns must be approved and receive a designated RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number associated with the order by an authorized Ekena Millwork Customer Service Representative.
- RGA numbers are only good for 21 days after date of issue. No returns will be accepted or received after the 21 days after the RGA number has been issued.
- Orders must be approved for return within 60 days of original shipment.
- All returns that are approved with a designated RGA number are subject to a minimum 20% re-stocking fee. Customer is responsible for all freight charges associated with returning an approved order.
- Customer "credit" will be issued only after the product has been received back into inventory, all items are accounted for as specified on the RGA, and the items are in re-sellable condition. Any damaged product received back will not be credited and all associated re-stocking charges may apply. Payment deductions against RGA's are not allowed without an authorized "credit memo" from Ekena® Millwork.
- Customer "credit" will be issued within 1 week of receiving the returned goods in acceptable condition, less:
- Re-stocking charge
- Freight charges (if applicable)
- Damages, concealed shortages or discrepancies